July 4, 2011

Daniel + Nicole, Sittin' in a Tree.

I have many, many theories. My most famous theory is that there are three types of women in this world: "suit" women, "sweats" women and "scrub" women. I, myself, have a healthy respect for a man in a good suit. Ashley might marry a professional athlete. Katie loves her doctors.

I have a lesser-known theory that there is a direct ratio between the level of fun one has on a given night and the level of foot pain the next morning.

My feet are killing me.

Must have been a great wedding last night.

Let's talk getting ready.
























A girl's gotta have options.

























A girl's gotta have sparkle.

























These are the little things that make it fun to be a girl.

























Shoes. Need I say more? And don't be hatin' on the McDonald's coffee.

























The finished products.

























The sitting. And waiting. And eating.

























And wishing. (Not much longer!)

























Speaking of shoes...

























Forget it. There's no more to say.

























Even my allergies cooperated for these lovelies.

























Ayiyi.

And then came the wedding. I don't have any pictures of it because, you see, I was standing up at the alter and Nicole wouldn't let me take my camera because it would be tacky.

Such a bridezilla.

Also, let it be known that I felt a little lump in my throat that COULD have developed into a tear.

My mom would argue otherwise - that I'm incapable.



Anyway, after that the real party started.

























I got to sit at Table #4, which was perfect, because my favorite number is 16 (and 4x4=16!).


























MOH? You blew us away with your Glee-like speech. I'd like to have my life translated into a musical, please.

























I can toast to that.

























And I can definitely toast to that.
























Just in case you thought I was lying earlier.


























We got the bride for a bit.
























Until this guy stole her away. Tried to claim he was her "husband" or something.

























Said this made it official.


























And she tried to back him up and say this made it official.


Kids these days.


























We danced like the Greeks.

























And then it was all over and we blew bubbles.


























And they sprinted towards the honeymoon.

Not that anyone's blaming them, patient souls.



















I got to spend some great time with some great people. We wore matching dresses and it was very cute.






















Kyle and Leezee. Peezee.

























Congrats, Nicole and Dan. Nicole, I've loved you for a long time and Dan is even greater than I could have known to wish for you. And for that, I love him, too.

Here's to many many kisses, many many "discussions," and many, many years of His blessings.

No comments: