July 7, 2011

You-a Make-a Me-a Verrry Happy.

An Italian man once told me this and then immediately brought me a piece of cake and a glass of champagne. He was a tennis instructor and loved Leffe and Federer and was ten years older than me. Sometimes we text.

There are so many thing that make-a me-a happy right now.

Lizzie and Sally are in Bloomington and I'm more grateful than they'll ever know to have them.

The Script. See ya in September, Danny.

Pictures of babies. Babies, babies everywhere. I love them all, and I love their mommies who send me regular pictoral updates. But mostly I love the babies.

Katie and Carrie and David Gray were exquisite
last night:
But I just can't help from thinking
If I had you by my side
That we could fall in love again tonight

So was the $5 wine I had.

"Party Rock Anthem" keeps me dancing.

My bank account didn't overdraft today just like Carrie said it wouldn't even though it absolutely should have. Poverty is fun!

Imagine if someone said, "What's your dream job?" and then - *poof* - you had it? I feel like that happened to me. I love my office and I love my coworkers and I love the students I meet and I love what I do.

My parents love each other. They both tell me this often, and I think about this often.

Once upon a time, two of my friends visited another friend they both met through me. And I wasn't there. And they were perfectly content because they were all friends anyway and everyone lived happily ever after. TJ and Kristi visited Katie in DC! This...this I love.

Good night, y'all. Here's to whatever adventure tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You know what else was good? the sausage rolls. the conversation. and the sausage rolls.

Kyla said...

But mainly the sausage rolls.