July 14, 2011

Rog.

I might have a problem.

It wasn't long into my new job when this showed up on my desk one morning:




















In my defense, I started at the same time as Wimbledon and had one of my two screens showing live updates. It wasn't a good tournament for Roger, but never mind that. I didn't bring it up until I was asked for whom I was rooting.

They probably saw the sparkle in my eye.

Then came the notes:




















"Kyla, I love watching you work."




















"I think I should retire, Kyla."

I have a sneaking suspicion the Nadal fan in the office was behind this one.





















"Tell me about your long day at work while I massage your feet with my strong tennis star hands."




















"Kyla, you're a sweetheart. I want to take you to Dubai..."






















"Your beautiful face has me paralyzed. Haven't swam a lap in weeks..."




















"That lady was CRAY CRAY. Let's snuggle..."

Ridiculous, but it keeps me laughing and in love with my coworkers.

No comments: