June 6, 2011

First Taste of Summer.

Baby's back in town.

(Bloomington)

Great first night.

The kind that makes you wish it was eternally 7pm.

Steaks at brothers' house.




















Buzzsaw helped me finish. Buzzsaw is an interesting kittykitty. Buzzsaw will be a frequent guest here.
















I'd like to brag on my brothers for a moment, if I may. Just look at that exquisite backyard.

Buzzsaw is.

The King twins possess green thumbs and kitchen skills good enough to make any woman jealous.
















Beautiful, unobstructed-by-a-screen-window view.
















Brother pointing out his various plantings. I will be enjoying the fruits of his labor.
















Bugs have really taken over the eggplants this year, dagnabit.




















"Summer of Bad Decisions" Devious Act #1: Dairy Queen sundae. Live a little, why don't ya?

No comments: