April 24, 2012

Tuesday Afternoon.

I finally have a lazy afternoon to myself, which started at 4pm, when I got out of my last lecture of the year (hoorah!), had a dorm buffet burrito with my friend M (double hoorah!), and then plopped into a mass coffee shop (that shall remain unnamed) to finish up a short, five-page paper (only five pages? triple hoorah!).

But before I do that, a list of some of my current favorite things.




















Ranch dressing made with yogurt. "Salsa Ranch" is good enough to eat from the spoon.



























My new favorite shoes. Nine West's Garners are walkable and perfect with jeans and dresses, but sorry - sold out.


























Nordstrom makes a perfect sweater.


























Scholars Inn Mexican Martinis with Tom.












Revlon Red Matte Lipstick. Grad school has turned me into a grown-up, and what's more grown-up that red lips?

No comments: