April 7, 2011

I will not marry an American.

It's just a fact.

Let's look at the great loves of my life:


Australian.


Irish.


English.


Scottish.



English.


Cuban.




But who is my absolute favorite, you might ask? Who do I love the very, very most?




You might be thinking of the very English Darcy.


But no, not Darcy, despite his ability to make my heart physically hurt every time I watch P&P.




Federer, you think. Surely it must be the great Swiss tennis champ.


Also a fine guess. And I just might actually love him. But still not my absolute favorite.




My heart belongs to this guy.


See that coming?

3 comments:

Cassie said...

i can't wait to visit your ex-pat babies in london.


how do I subscribe to your blog in my google reader?!

Kyla said...

haha, i'm all talk. you know i love these southern boys and will probably have babies with a southern accent. and you'll be auntie cassie.

not sure about subscribing...ask your sister.

Louise said...

ok that was kind of funny! Love your blog, you have to keep this up when you leave so that I can keep tabs on your fabulous life from Texas. Oh and I knew from that first 8 hour car ride together that your heart would never be tamed by and American.