February 26, 2009

Meet Our New Trash Can






















We haven't had a trash can for some time (mainly because we don't want to fork out the $10 to get one), but also because they always end up stinking, no matter how careful we are. We bleached the last one and it still stunk. We've been using plastic bags from the grocery store for a few months now (I believe since about Thanksgiving), and they have been doing a nice job; however, we have to take them out every day and it just gets tedious. Never mind the fact that the trash bin is within throwing or even dumping-in distance of our daily commute to class. There are weekends, people, weekends where we don't leave the house, and the trash bag gets full.

Anyway, the other night I went out to my car to get some water bottles and found this little humdinger sitting out by my car.

The child seat is convenient for a special plastic bag to collect perishable food items.


Pardon the picture quality-- I took it with my cell phone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know your gonna have to wheel that outside...think of the looks

Unknown said...

Be sure and get a tetanus shot.